Monday, July 30, 2012

Problems That Arise From the Accumulation of Earwax

Earwax that yellow/orange, sticky stuff you get in your ear is actually the body’s way of protecting your inner ear drum. It is actually a liquid secreted by the cerumen glands present in the ear canals. When secreted it lines the outer ear canal to trap dust, dirt, environmental pollutants, or even bugs from getting into the eardrum. Although the main purpose of earwax is to protect the internal structure of the ear, if left alone earwax can buildup overtime and cause serious problems. Soreness, irritation, difficulty hearing, ringing, or deafness are all symptoms of excessive earwax accumulation. Read more...

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to take a look.
    I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be
    tweeting this to my followers! Wonderful blog and superb design.
    My web page: Tinnitus Miracle Discount

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much I really appreciate your comments!

      Delete

Search This Blog

Better Health Blog